- Collection of Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website, sign up for our services, or communicate with us through email or other channels. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, contact information, and other relevant details.
- Use of Personal Information: We use the personal information we collect to provide you with our services, communicate with you, improve our services, and comply with legal requirements. We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, but you have the right to opt out of receiving such communications.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors, IT service providers, and marketing partners. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party providers are compliant with Australian privacy laws and maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- Security of Personal Information: We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Access and Correction of Personal Information: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, and to request correction of any inaccuracies. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Retention of Personal Information: We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. When no longer needed, we will take reasonable steps to securely dispose of or de-identify your personal information.